Friday, October 12, 2007

Assorted views from the camera

Made six roasted chicken legs with leeks, sweet potatoes, and figs.
Took me two days to eat even a third of it,
then the leftovers went to a BBQ,
then the leftover leftovers I ate with two other people at CERN Restaurant 1.

I kinda went overboard.

~

The Jura nearby Cessy.



On foggy days, we're not in a valley any more.
No hint of the Alps, even.



From the livingroom balcony, looking towards Mont Blanc. It's pretty tall, so I don't think i can walk there. I checked it on a map.
That would be it there, with the snow on it.





The floor of the CERN visitors' center... umm, centre
is graced by a giant, metallic sperm.
Do the reception desk workers know this?

~

...and the ever-poplar Alhambar, in Geneva's Old City.
Most European Place I've Ever Been.

_Dr. S
PS
Now this, this is another story.

No comments: