Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Boston Good-Byes

I'm getting to be fairly settled in now, so I have time to document the trip. There were frustration with wireless both at the apartment and at CERN, so there's quite a backlog of things to put here. Skip it if you're not reading this to kill time; I don't know how to check who reads this damned thing anyway.

Good-bye, Jamaica Pond-on-my-morning-commute.

Good-bye, Fence-Made-of-Bikes at the Otherside Cafe.

Good-bye, witty graffitti referencing early American political campaigns.


Got to see my brother, who brought me a pineapple from our cousins he'd just seen. They won't let the damned pineapple joke die. I'll tell it to you sometime, if you ask.
....And then there was this little shindig...

1 comment:

F. said...

:-) If you find out how to check who is reading a blog, let me know, I am curious!
Enjoy your weekend.